Areas of Specialty
OIL AND GAS LEASEHOLD
The Property Research Partners crew’s average level of experience is in excess of 10 years, when combining the field supervisor and individual broker's years in the business. To that end, our clients always the level of experience necessary to accurately evaluate mineral title, which ensures that your leases are acquired from the proper parties.
At Property Research, mineral title and lease data is uploaded from the broker in the field. Then all information is reviewed and compiled in-house to generate oil and gas leases, title reports and lease reports for quick turnaround. We provide cloud-based, scanned copy access to executed leases, issued drafts, checks, W-9’s and completed lease packages for your review and approval on a 24/7 basis.
The PRP Standard Results in these expectation:
- Research at applicable Commissioner Agencies identifying productive wells, units, commissioner units and current operators
- Courthouse research to verify current operators lease position, working interest participants and third party leasehold within your area of interest
- Oil and Gas Lease acquisitions, title reports, lease reports, CAD generated lease plats and lease schedules
- Lease Take Offs and Area Checks
- In-house due diligence, agency and records research associated with property acquisition and divestitures
- A working file of related agreements, subsurface and surface agreements, pipeline rights of way, ingress and egress agreements, oil and gas lease options, surface and bottom hole agreements, damage releases, escrow agreements, affidavits and curative examples
- Lease recordation, extensions and related instruments
- The reception of calls and the mediation of issues between client and land/mineral owners
LAND AND TITLE
With an management team having an extensive background of in-house experience, we understand the value of having work for each client performed in an efficient, accurate manner. We also pride ourselves on a level of transparency that many in the industry do not provide. To that end, our clients have constant access to their all aspects of their project via cloud based database.
We have worked closely with title examiners in the states we serve and have title attorney relationships everywhere that we work who are immediately available for consultation on your project. In addition, with multiple regional offices, we can mobilize experienced title crews of any size, on short notice, in order to best serve your needs.
- Runsheet/Abstract preparation for Drilling and Division Order Title Opinions
- Title curative
- Title research and title certificates for Exploration and Production lease acquisition and Right of Way projects
- BLM and State research
- Title data management with 24/7 access to all things pertaining to your project
At Property Research Partners, we service our midstream partners, as well as our upstream partners with decades of experience from across the United States. We have multiple agents who are participants in the IRWA (International Right-of-Way Association), as well as agents in multiple states who are also actively licensed Real Estate professionals.
Our experienced team of field personnel, supported by responsible field contacts with landowners, agencies, towns, cities and municipalities along with courthouse research, insure your right-of-way projects are completed with accuracy and dependability.
The PRP Standard Results in these expectations:
- Support preliminary pipeline route selection with mapping information, assessment information, landowner contacts and coordination with design engineers, surveyors, environmentalist and company representatives.
- Identify landowners, highways, roads, waterways, etc. which the proposed pipeline will cross, map location of tracts and build project line list to associate with plats
- Negotiate and secure survey permission to facilitate route selection
- Research Public Records to determine ownership of tracts affected by proposed pipeline, along with preparation of Limited Title Reports. Research Public Records to determine third party encumbrances affecting the proposed pipeline route
- Provide design engineers, surveyors, environmentalist and company representatives, Limited Title Reports, Survey Permission, etc. in hard copy form and electronic form for use in plat preparation, design parameters, route selection, etc.
- Provide all pipeline right-of-way acquisition services, including negotiation, execution, and recordation of documents
- Negotiate and acquire third party pipeline permits/crossing agreements
- Obtain Pipeline Permits from Governmental Agencies, Towns, Cities, Municipalities, for the construction of pipelines, within their jurisdiction
- Identify and Negotiate Surface Owner and Tenant Damages
- Provide Construction Line List and associated plats for pre-bid and post-bid construction purposes, identifying right of way and other agreements and associated plats signed for each tract, evaluation of obligations with which to comply
- Provide Final Packages for each tract affected by pipeline in both hard copy and in electronic version for client use
- Provide all parties requiring the above information user secured and real time access to the data site to be created for your particular project, where you can view and print information as your needs require.
GIS AND MAPPING
At PRP we believe that accurate mapping is an integral part of the success of any project. Our in-house mapping team can work as either as our client's mapping arm or alongside their in-house team to provide Cartographic, GIS or any mapping products, such-as detailed pipeline maps and leasehold maps.
At PRP, we know that the fast-paced nature of the business creates the need to have real-time information and analysis, including detailed pipeline maps, leasehold maps or other customized maps, so that is provided in real-time, just as all of our client's other products are.
- GIS mapping utilizing client provided information, various government agency data, courthouse research, information provided by 3rd parties, etc. to create project driven maps
- Databases created from information provided by local, state and federal agencies with the ability to extract and combine the data geographically to generate custom maps quickly and efficiently
- The ability to mobilize and utilize multiple cartographers on a single urgent project in order to meet strict deadlines
- 24/7 access to your confidential maps, reports and databases via our secured web site
- Complete consultation and communication between SunCoast’s Mapping Department and our clients to expedite mapping services
As you complete a deal, whether you are a buyer or a seller, there are customized needs that require servicing for each scenario. Thru our experience buying and selling deals of our own, along with a track records of performing due diligence on asset deals up to multiple billions of dollars in value, we have experts to help verify Working Interests, Analyze In-House documents, and anything else you may have so that you can close your transaction.
The PRP Standard Results in these expectations:
- Working Interest and Net Revenue Interest reports on a per lease or per well basis
- Analysis of Joint Operating Agreements, Area of Mutual Interest, Drilling Program Obligations and other Seller Contracts that pertain to the assets
- Title Opinion, Division Order and Pay Deck review for supporting ownership information
- Secure electronic location for Purchase Sale Agreement Materials and Reports
- Audit of Purchase Sale Agreement Exhibits and schedules for accuracy
- Review of individual Lease Files for restrictive Clauses or Addendum
- Mortgage/Deed of Trust, Lien, UCC Filing research and reporting
In-House Contract Staffing
At PRP, we train our team members to understand the "why" when working on a project for our clients, and that mentality allows our contractors to be known in the industry as candidates to assist that have an "in-house" element to them. To that end, PRP is proud to offer our clients the flexibility to bring our people "in-house" to perform for our clients in their offices. This program allows Property Research Partners to grow our suite of services to our clients, while also allowing our team members to experience a different side of the industry that they might not otherwise be exposed to with other Land Brokerages.